Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exponential '08

Hi to everyone!

Things have been quite busy for the past few weeks. With the help of some great people, Convergence Christian Church has filed its articles of incorporation, which means we are now "officially recognized" as a church by the state of Texas. A lot of my time lately has been spent working on things that have to do with our initial start-up. Some of what needs to be done has been slowed by the fact that my family and I are still over a thousand miles away from Houston. As we draw closer to the end of April, I am reminded daily that the big move is coming, and I will likely need to go a little earlier than I had anticipated. I'll be sure to keep you updated on those dates.

In the meantime, I am working on parts 3 and 4 of "Full," which may be finished around the same time. Unfortunately, it won't be this week, because we will be out of town for the next several days at a church planters conference called "Exponential."

You can look for an update to this main page in about a week (it's April 20th as I write this). If you haven't ever checked out the link on this page to the "Extra Stuff," this might be a great time to take a look- I'm hoping you'll find something of value there, but at the very least, you can hear some great acoustic music, read a book review, and possibly get a laugh or two.

I hope you have a great week!

In Him We Live,

Jeff

No comments: